NEW YORK, NY, UNITED STATES, April 10, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — American Conference Institute (ACI) will host a new conference on Life Sciences and Health Care false claims. False claims enforcement in the healthcare industry has substantially increased in the last few years and is expanding from pharmaceutical companies and medical devices to physician groups, nursing homes, rehabilitation facilities, medical
records, managed care and hospitals.
Hear directly from Senior Prosecutors:
• Charlene Keller Fulmer, Deputy Chief, Affirmative Litigation, United States Attorney Office
• Joseph Beemsterboer ,Chief, Healthcare Fraud Unit, U.S. Department of Justice
• Richard Hayes, Deputy Chief, Civil Division, U.S. Attorney’s Office, Eastern District of New York
• Jay Speers, Counsel, Medicaid Fraud Control Unit, Office of the Attorney, General, State of New York
• Amanda Strachan, Deputy Chief of Healthcare Fraud, Criminal Division
• U.S. Attorney’s Office, District of Massachusetts
Hear Senior In-House Counsel including CareSource, Celgene, CHSPSC, Fresenius Medical Care, Medtronic, Merck, Northwell Health, Novartis, Reliant Rehabilitation, and more.
A unique organization, American Conference Institute is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world. Staffed by industry specialists, lawyers and other professionals, American Conference Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge. Headquartered in New York, ACI has grown to produce more than 100 events each year, attended by thousands of senior delegates from across the world.
email us here
American Conference Institute
Source: EIN Presswire