WASHINGTON, DC, USA, January 4, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — The New York Corporate Whistleblower Center says, "We are now urging an executive at a publicly-traded company to call us anytime at 866-714-6466 if your executive team is withholding very negative information about the company to prevent a stock price correction or collapse. We know shareholders do not like bad-news and we also know the executive teams frequently will do everything possible to shine up quarterly results because their compensation and continued employment depends on it.
"As we would like to discuss, the bigger the company, the bigger the reward potential for the whistleblower – and we are potentially talking millions of dollars if a publicly traded company is lying to or intentionally misleading their shareholders. We might add -public companies mislead their shareholders with great frequency. A call to us at 866-714-6466 is strictly confidential." http://NewYork.CorporateWhistleblower.Com
Examples of the type of Corporate Executive with proof a CEO is lying to shareholders The New York Corporate Whistleblower Center would like to hear from include:
* A pharmaceutical company lying to their shareholders about the effectiveness of a new drug product or withholding the fact their drug product is killing people or seriously injuring consumers.
* Executives dumping their shares prior to a pending report detailing a defective product.
* A bank or financial services company misrepresenting their financial health or hiding schemes involving fees that will result in class actions, negative publicity or both.
* A company providing services to the Department of Defense that has misrepresented the effectiveness or survivability of equipment, a weapons system, a ship or an aircraft in combat.
* An automobile or truck manufacturer that has withheld information about defective parts or engineering because this type of information would taint consumer confidence and erode shareholder faith.
* Any type of US-based publicly traded company that as part of their international marketing strategy bribes foreign officials to sell their products in a specific country or region.
According to the New York Corporate Whistleblower Center, "If you are a corporate executive and you possess solid proof your current or former employer has recently engaged in the practice of lying to their shareholders about very serious issues that could dramatically impact price per share value please call us anytime at 866-714-6466 and let's have a confidential conversation about the potential whistleblower reward potential of your information. Why sit on a potentially huge winning lotto ticket without ever knowing what it might have been worth?" http://NewYork.CorporateWhistleblower.Com
Simple rules for a whistleblower from the New York Corporate Whistleblower Center: Do not go to the government first if you are a potential whistleblower with substantial proof of wrongdoing. The New York Corporate Whistleblower Center says, “Major whistleblowers frequently go to the government thinking they will help. It’s a huge mistake. Do not go to the news media with your whistleblower information. Public revelation of a whistleblower’s information could destroy any prospect for a reward. Do not try to force a company/employer or individual to come clean about significant Medicare fraud, overbilling the federal government for services never rendered, multi-million-dollar state or federal tax evasion, or a New York based company falsely claiming to be a minority owned business to get preferential treatment on federal or state projects. Come to us first, tell us what type of information you have, and if we think it’s sufficient, we will help you with a focus on you getting rewarded.”
Unlike any group in the US the Corporate Whistleblower Center can assist a potential whistleblower with packaging or building out their information to potentially increase the reward potential. They will also provide the whistleblower with access to some of the most skilled whistleblower attorneys in the nation. For more information a possible whistleblower with substantial proof of wrongdoing in New York can contact the Whistleblower Center at 866-714-6466 or contact them via their website at http://NewYork.CorporateWhistleBlower.Com.
New York Corporate Whistleblower Center
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire