The only way the Tamils can honestly procure and bear arms is either as a different country or as a confederal state for their safety from barbaric Sinhalease
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, USA, March 14, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — The following letter was written by Tamils for Trump to Ambassador Nikki Haley for US help in securing international justice for war crimes and safety now and in the future from barbaric Sinhala Buddhist genocidal assault:
March 14, 2018
The Honorable Nikki Haley
U.S. Permanent Representative to the United Nations
United States Mission to the United Nations
799 United Nations Plaza
New York, NY 10017
Dear Ambassador Nikki Haley,
We, the Tamils, victims of Sri Lankan genocidal war, are writing this letter to plead for US help in securing international justice for war crimes and safety now and in the future from barbaric Sinhala Buddhist genocidal assault.
We have to utilize the UNHRC session to spare the Tamils and prevent them from being wiped out.
As you probably are aware, Tamils have experienced numerous sufferings as an ethnic group in Sri Lanka under Sinhala Buddhist rule since declaring independence from the British in 1948.
In short, Tamils have endured 115 ethnic cleansings and genocides between 1956 and 2008; then about 150,000 Tamils were slaughtered in Mullivaikal in 2009, during which time 90,000 Tamil women were made widows, 40,000 children became orphans and more than 16,000 Tamils disappeared without a trace in Sri Lanka.
We need you to utilize your distinguished office, please, to help us in the accompanying recommendations:
1. Devise a course of action to send UN peacekeeping force to the North-East of Sri Lanka to dispose of Sri Lankan genocidal armed forces which are committing social genocide alongside assuming control over the Tamils' economy. Most urgently, the 80,000 widow women should be shielded from being forcibly kept as sex slaves or comfort women.
2. To shield the Tamils from savage Sinhala Buddhists, a new Sri Lankan constitution ought to accommodate a confederal political structure. The current public viciousness demonstrates to us that the Tamils should be equipped to safeguard themselves. The only way the Tamils can honestly procure and bear arms is either as a different country or as a confederal state.
3. US, EU and India should intercede in the political arrangement in Sri Lanka.
4. Utilize eminent world agents — for example, the FBI — to discover what happened to 16,000 Tamils in a forced disappearance, to help bring justice for 150,000 Tamils who were slaughtered, and to bring to light the infringement of international rules of war during the war.
5. Refer the Sri Lankan war crime investigation to ICC or create a Sri Lankan Tribunal.
We additionally need to remind you that there have lately been attacks on Muslims and their economy by Sri Lanka's Sinhalese dominant party. The Sri Lankan government did not stop the attacks quickly. Amidst the attacks, the Sinhalese yelled to passers-by a non-debatable message to minorities in the nation: "Sri Lanka is ours and ours only. All others who wish to live here should do so according to our terms. So, take it or leave it."
The most recent assaults indicate that Sri Lanka is powerful and greedy, and cannot easily be deterred from their goals in the Tamil homeland. It is clear that their assaults upon and contempt for the Tamils will continue. Hence, we are requesting that you work urgently in the UNHRC session on Sri Lanka to provide security for the Tamils. The Tamils are helpless, surrounded by Sinhala armed forces in their homeland.
We trust the US will implement the above-recommended five fundamental focuses.
Tamils for Trump
Tamils for Trump
914 721 0505
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire