The "Queen" being a concept of the Crown of Canada which its person, sovereignty, and power in a democratic society are held by the Canadian people.
OHSWEKEN, ONTARIO, CANADA, December 5, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Following a moratorium, The Canadian Peoples Union has filed a court claim T2068-18 on November 30th, 2018 against Her Majesty the Queen and the Governor General, Julie Payette being the Canadian De Facto and De Jure Government of Canada of usurping the Crown of Canada's Sovereignty and the Canadian People and Indigenous Nations Sovereignty Rights.
1. The plaintiff claims: MISFEASANCE, MALFEASANCE AND NONFEASANCE IN THE USURPATION OF THE SOVEREIGN RIGHTS OF THE CANADIAN PEOPLE, THE CITIZENS OF CANADA PRIMA FACIE EVIDENCE: IN THE USURPATION OF THE SOVEREIGN RIGHTS OF THE CANADIAN PEOPLE AND THE INDIGENOUS NATIONS, THE CROWN OF CANADA'S SOVEREIGNTY, ITS RESOURCES AND ASSETS INITIATED BY THE CANADIAN FEDERAL, PROVINCIAL, MUNICIPAL AND BAND COUNCIL GOVERNMENTS OF CANADA.
WITHOUT FRIVOLITY OR VEXATION.
1- Whereas; The "Queen" being a concept that encompasses the whole of the Crown of Canada, and all within, to which its person, sovereignty, and power in a democratic society are held by the Canadian people as its Sovereigns, citizens, and constituents, owners of the Crown of Canada, The Corporation Sole, the Crown Corporation of Canada and its Territories.
2- Whereas: The Canadian Government through the Department of Justice states that:
1. The Queen has the executive power in Canada, but in our democratic society the Queen's powers are exercised by constitutional convention on the advice of Ministers who enjoy the confidence of the House of Commons. together, the Prime Minister and other Ministers form the cabinet, which is responsible to Parliament for government business. Ministers are also responsible for government departments, such as the Department of Finance and the Department of Justice. When we say "the government," we are usually referring to the executive branch.
2. Parliament is the legislative branch of the federal government. Parliament consists of the Queen (who is usually represented by the Governor General), the Senate and the House of Commons. Bills are debated and passed by the Senate and the House of Commons. The Governor General must also give royal assent to a bill in order for it to become a law. By constitutional convention, royal assent is always given to bills passed by the Senate and the House of Commons.
3- Therefore; The Canadian Government deliberately neglected the rights of the Canadian people, the citizens, as the Sovereigns, by having transferred the Queen's power to be exorcised by constitutional convention represented by the Governor General, and have purposefully not transferred the Queen's Sovereign power to the Canadian people, the citizens, as the Sovereigns, who the Governor General, the Senate, the House of Commons, Canadian Federal, Provincial, Municipal and Band Council levels of governance are to serve.
4- Therefore; By lawful right the Canadian people, the citizens, hold all Sovereign authority,and being that our politics are not justiciable, and being that nothing in law supersedes the will of the majority of the Canadian people, the citizens, as the Sovereigns, are above its Institutions and Constitution as the official Sovereigns of the Crown of Canada, and in the Right of Canada, and in the Right of the Provinces, the Crown Corporation, and all that is within, nationally and internationally.
5- Whereas; The Canadian people, the citizens, derive their Sovereign lawful authority and
democratic rights from:
1. The Statute of Westminster 1931,
2. The General Assembly’s 1960 resolution 1514 (XV) — containing the Declaration on the Granting of Independence to
Colonial Countries and Peoples and the principle of self-determination through the free and genuine expression of
the will of the peoples of the territory,
3. The International Court of Justice advisory opinion issued the October 16, 1975-disqualifying Terra Nullius,
4. The Canadian Constitution 1982.
6- Whereas; The Canadian people, the citizens, as the Sovereigns, have the right to unlimited final decision making authority above its Institutions, and the present de facto written and unwritten Constitution and Charter of Rights and Freedoms, which still do not reflect the full rights the Canadian people, the citizens, as the official Sovereigns of the Crown of Canada, the Corporation Sole and the Crown Corporation of Canada.
7- Whereas; All Rights of the Queen and all Rights of the Crown and more specifically the Rights to the Royal Prerogatives, Prorogation and to Royal ascent belong to the Canadian people,the citizens as the Sovereigns.
8- Whereas; The Canadian people, the citizens, as the Sovereigns, elected politicians who were to act in the best interest of Canada, the Canadian people, the citizens, as the Sovereigns, however over time the elected officials in our governments have not acted in the best interest of the Canadian people, the citizens, as the Sovereigns, by deliberately maintaining old STATUTES and ACTS or by acting "ULTRA VIRES ", by enacting new laws, and or agreed to International laws that have oppressed the Canadian people, the citizens their Sovereign democratic rights to unlimited final decision making authority as the Sovereigns on all issues that adversely affect the Canadian people, the citizens, and only be allowed to run for elections and to vote for politicians during elections as indicated within section 3 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, rendering it unconstitutional and in fact infringes upon the democratic rights of the Canadian people, the citizens, as the Sovereigns:
– Democratic Rights of citizens sec 3: Every citizen of Canada has the right to vote in an election of
members of the House of Commons or of a legislative assembly and to be qualified for membership
9- Therefore; The present Canadian Constitution is de facto and unconstitutional itself, being that the required changes have never been made to reflect the changes to the Sovereigns as "The People in Right of Canada" and "The People in Right of the Provinces" instead of "The Queen in Right of Canada" and "The Queen in Right of the Provinces".
Read more on the Claim: https://efiling.fct-cf.gc.ca/efiling/view/gmXXegI-G2ftBC-lOpgabz5AXQ3EKHTu
Source: EIN Presswire