The longest standing awards event for Africa's Oil & Gas Industry, with over 100 recipients to date, the Big Five Board Awards enter it’s incredible 23rd year.
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, November 4, 2019 /EINPresswire.com/ — Organised and hosted by Frontier, and held in London on November 21 at the Geological Society to acknowledge the top players in the energy industry as well as raise money for conservation in Africa.
Join us to be part of a fabulous night and meet with Africa's leading oil and gas companies and senior executives in a reception-style event at these long-respected and annual accolades.
Keynote Speaker Ade Adeola, Managing Director, Energy & Natural Resources, Standard Chartered Bank plc will be speaking on ‘Building Africa’s Oil & Gas Future’ while faced with current challenges and opportunities.
Frontier also supports the plight of African wildlife and aims to raise funds for various conservation projects on the African Continent with a charity auction.
Big Five Annual Board Awards Categories
The Awards offer individuals and companies working in Africa an opportunity to stand out among peers.
Distinguished Individual Contribution to the African Industry
The Elephant. Largest living land animal and Africa’s true king of the Savannah.
Corporate Contribution to African Petroleum & Excellence
The Lion. The ultimate African predator.
Independent Player In Africa Of The Year
The Leopard. A survivor and predator, with much skill and stealth.
African National Oil Company Of The Year
The Rhino. Solid and commanding presence in the landscape.
Service & Supply Company Of The Year
The Buffalo. Tough and persistent, revered in the bush.
Africa’s Oil Legend Award, Special Category
No explanation needed.
• A great evening of networking
• Top industry speaker
• Relax in an informal environment with colleagues
• Recognise industry top performers
• Champion Africa's interests in the oil, gas and energy sector
• Enjoy an evening of top level networking
• Raise money for conservation in Africa
• Access the wider Frontier network
• Chief Executive Officers
• Chief Exploration Officers
• Chief Operations Officers
• Vice Presidents Exploration and Upstream
• Chief Technology Officers
• National Oil Companies/ Petroleum Directorates
• Petroleum Commissioners
• Directors of Hydrocarbons
• Directors of Petroleum
• African Investors, Private Equity and Institutional
• African Financiers
To register please visit their website
The Geological Society
London W1J 0BG
Date: Thursday 21 November
Time: 18:00 – 22:00
+44 20 71938224
Source: EIN Presswire